6 Pitted dates (we love Medjool for the ‘melt’ but any dates are fine (soak them first if they’re not Medjool)
2 tbsp chia seeds (or chia seed powder)
2 tbsp Supernova POWER blend
Splash of maple syrup
4 tbsp of hazelnut butter (we made out own, it’s super easy just put 100g roasted hazelnuts in a blender under they’re silly smooth + runny. You can substitute this with any nut butter)
- Blitz all the ingredients in a blender
- Add a dash of maple syrup if you need to (some may not depending on the blender and date type)
- Roll in bitesize spheres + roll in your favourite toppings.. We used desiccated coconut, freeze dried raspberry powder and cacao chopped hazelnuts. Try rolling them in chocolate and put them in the fridge for an hour for an ultimate treat.
- Best eaten immediately but you can keep in the fridge for several days or even freeze them.
- Perfect for the post school hunger pangs or break time snack.